Our Little Monkey!

Our Little Monkey!
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Our Sweet Pea!!

Our Sweet Pea!!
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, March 12, 2010

Week 23- START OF MONTH 6

And here we are again!
Everything is still going WONDERFULLY!
We are really enjoying our last few weeks together!
Not that we wont be together when we get to Utah,
but we spend almost ALL day together now.

I know that I was SO excited to be heading home a few weeks ago,
I am still WAY excited,
but its starting to become BITTER-SWEET.
Realizing that 2 weeks from today,
we say bye to all our friends here...
but we say HELLO to our MUCH missed FAMILY!

For me,
I think I will miss spending all day with my Russ.
How grateful I am that we had this year together!
So many memories that will we ALWAYS remember!
The laughs, the smiles, the hugs, the kisses,
the adventures & OH the LOVE!

I am REALLY going to live up these next 2 weeks!

Moving on to lighter things!
Yesterday we got our FIRST baby BLANKET!
AND I LOVE-LOVE- LOVE it!!
**Sue**
(Jeremy's mom- and a DEAR friend)
sent it to us
We sure do love her!!
She was so sweet to make it for us!
OH how much we love it!
Again, Thanks SO much Sue!
She is going to love it!
I just know it!

I think Russ wants one now too
but for him... & more manly :)

Here it is!
Isn't it SO ADORABLE?
WE REALLY DO LOVE IT!
(and I have ONE HANDSOME HUSBAND!!!)

And now on to pics for week 23
I cannot believe we are at 6 months!!
We also had our Ultrasound on Monday!
It was so fun!
We got a DVD!
We got some VERY cute leg shots,
I even got a 3D clip of her little foot!

Russ was able to go with me,
He wasn't TOO happy being the only man
in a room of 50 plus women,
but I know he was happy to see our little girl again!

She sure loves to kick and squirm when we do ultrasounds!

Other then that,
we start packing and cleaning next week!
We already started,
but now its time to REALLY get to work!

We will see you here in a week!

1 comment:

Christie said...

What a beautiful blanket. See you in 2 weeks!