Our Little Monkey!

Our Little Monkey!
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Our Sweet Pea!!

Our Sweet Pea!!
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 15, 2011

6 MONTH POST COMING SOON!!!

Addi's 6 month appointment is on Friday,
I want to wait until I have her "stats" to post her 6 month post.
It was SUPPOSED to be this LAST Friday
but they called and rescheduled it.

So until then,
here are a few CUTEST pics to hold you over.

These were taken on the day she was 6 months!!
(I'm still in denial...)

I decided it was time to try a little pony tail!
(She's such a GOOF BALL!!)

SOOO CUTE!

Our baby is growing up TOO fast,
but she's still a MOMMA's girl
THAT'S FOR SURE!!

And then she ZONKED!

OHH How we LOVE her!!

We've had 2 photo shoots with Addi this weekend!
I'll post a few from today, soon.

The other ones will be done in a few weeks!

I must say,
She is QUITE the little model!

We've got a little "Gerber Baby" on our hands!
That's FOR SURE!!

See ya REAL soon! :)
(Anyone know who I was quoting there?)

1 comment:

@manda said...

M.I.C.K.E.Y, M.O.U.S.E........... wow I need help Jac! It is the first thing that came to my mind before you asked if anyone had an idea what it was from. HOT DOG!