Our Little Monkey!

Our Little Monkey!
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Our Sweet Pea!!

Our Sweet Pea!!
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, January 28, 2011

MY MANY APOLOGIES

I don't know where my blogging motivation has gone...
I find that a LOT of people haven't posted lately.

So to my AVID readers, I am sorry!!
I do plan on posting tomorrow.

I have been sort of busy.
Busy enough that I have ACTUALLY gotten ready 3 days in a row!
IN A ROW!!

What have I done?
Traveled to and fro,
but can't remember most...

Anyway, I AM
I REPEAT I AM
Going to do Addi's 6 month post BEFORE she is 7 months!!
LOL

I have it all written down,
just need to type it up!

I am LOVING every minute I have with Addi.
She consumes a LARGE amount of my time. :)

I am so blessed!!

Until tomorrow!!
(A pitty gift?)

Enjoy!!
By the way I got all the pics today
and they are A-MAY-ZING!!

2 comments:

Karin said...

oh my beautiful,, so amazing!!

Kimber said...

That is so freaking gorgeous!!!