Our Little Monkey!

Our Little Monkey!
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Our Sweet Pea!!

Our Sweet Pea!!
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, January 3, 2011

FOR FUN!!

I wasn't going to post today
I'm taking a little break, as a matter of fact.
(No PRESSURE to post has been nice)
BUT I took some FUN pictures,
so I MUST post them!!

Enjoy!

Playing with Momma on the bed!

Watching The Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
(One of her many favorites)

How do I know, well I'll show you...
She LOVES "HER" shows.
She's always liked TV/Movies.
No worries,
she isn't sitting in front of the TV ALL day.

Then "HOT DOG" came on!!
(Hot dog, hot dog, hot DIGGITY dog...)

Know that song?
If you do,
sorry...
I'm sure its stuck in your head for the next few hours.

Well She LOVES IT!!
It came on, and she did this!
And started "singing" along.
I kept REPLAYING it,
just so I could get the same reaction time and time again!
She was too cute!

I even stood her up,
which obviously I couldn't get a picture of,
and she started DANCING to it!

I love when she recognizes things.
She is starting to do it ALL the time!!

She is SUCH a sweetheart!

Can you believe she is ALMOST 6 months?
Where has the time gone?
Speaking of which,
That post is going to be rather LONG!
I have started writing up the "Addi-facts"
and the list just keeps GOING...
and GOING!

So be prepared!

Hope you are all enjoying your 2011 thus far!
I've got a feeling,
its going to be another AMAZING year!!

No comments: