Our Little Monkey!

Our Little Monkey!
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Our Sweet Pea!!

Our Sweet Pea!!
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 8, 2011

FANCY SEEING YOU HERE!!

I don't have MUCH to mention.
Coming up this week,
Addi's 6 month post...
(I cannot believe she is almost 6 months)
Its gunna be a LONG one,
so I'm saving up.

But she changing, literally, everyday!
One day she can't do something,
the next day she has it mastered.
We've got one
SMART LITTLE COOKIE!!

We love her BUNCHES!!

And now on to the good stuff...
I have to narrow down from 70 pictures.
This is a MIGHTY task.
We'll see how many end up here. :)

Enjoy!!

The other day we went up the Canyon to let Duke go play.
It was lost of fun,
and of course Addi and I loved the drive!

How can you not smile seeing this face?

**HA HA!! **
I know what you are worried about,
No need!!
She was buckled in nice and safe the WHOLE drive!
I'm not THAT bad of a mother! :)

Yellin at Daddy!

They were having a blast!

The snow was pretty deep!
Duke was LOVING it!!

Then it got cold...

Don't let this face fool ya,
She is not shy at ALL!!

Always so happy & talkative!!

Our stud of a mutt!

And of course!
My EVER so handsome man!!

Later that night we went to
Grandma and Grandpa Snyder's.

(Addi and Colby)
Addison LOVES her cousins!!
And they sure do love her!!

*The Next Day*
She is such a GORGEOUS little lady!!
With AMAZING eyes!!

And I LOVE her in PINK!!

See ya here REAL soon!!

No comments: