Our Little Monkey!

Our Little Monkey!
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Our Sweet Pea!!

Our Sweet Pea!!
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, July 14, 2008

SO ANXIOUS!

I am way busy at work today, and I had a GREAT weekend, (pictures will be posted post later this week) We went CAMPING, and it was SO much fun!!

But the thing that I am SO anxious about is that my sister, Jen, is about to have another BABY!!
I am SO excited to be an aunt again! I love Bridger to DEATH and cannot wait to see little baby Allen #2! I cannot wait to hold him, kiss him, and just LOVE HIM!! She is due any time now, and has a Dr. Apt today to see how things are going. So it could be tomorrow, or even next week!! I will keep you posted, but I am SO EXCITED!! I just cannot compose myself!
I plan on going down there at the end of this month, beginning of next for a day to see him.
She is unaware of this (until now, if she reads this) but I HAVE to get down there!!

No comments: