Our Little Monkey!

Our Little Monkey!
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Our Sweet Pea!!

Our Sweet Pea!!
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, July 21, 2008

ULTIMATE COMBAT, WALL-E, AND CAMPING *FINALLY

So this weekend was very fun!
(You'll notice Fun is the only word I have to describe things today)
Friday night, Russ took me up to SLC, we went to dinner at Ruby River
(AMAZINGLY DELICIOUS! I got the Fillet Mignon... OH MY GOSH... AMAZING)
Then we went to watch one of Russ's co-workers fight in the Ultimate Combat Experience.


It was SO much fun! Weston (Russ's co-worker) lost, but it was still a good time.

Russ is convinced that he is going to fight.... at least just once to say he's done it.
We'll see though.

We also went and saw Wall-e! We've wanted to see it for a while, and WE LOVED IT!
It was very cute, we were laughing pretty hard at most parts.

I even got the "are you crying" comment at a part... and No I wasn't.
We couldn't justify waiting for 3 hours in line for The Dark Knight. So we went to the movie with like 10 people. It was much more fun, I promise!

And that was our weekend.

I also want to get these camping photos on here finally! So here goes.
I'll just give a brief overview, and post.
We went up Diamond Fork Canyon, and it was SO much fun.
The pictures are of Russ, Me, Chayse, Anne and our new friends Braden and RyAnne.
We had a good ol' time 4-wheeling, Roasting Shamallows (well they did, I don't eat those), and just relaxing. The boys had a lot of fun, chopping down trees, shooting random things, and just being men, while us girls just talked. LOL doing what girls do best.
So here they are, the pics.

The group 4-wheeling.
(Braden, RyAnne, Chayse, Anne, Me, Russ)

Strawberry Reservoir. It was GORGEOUS up there!


Russ doing one of the things he does best, swinging his ax!

Getting his gun on target, ready to shoot some BIRDS.


(Russ, Chayse, Braden)

I love this pic! They were so excited to shoot the birds. We kept yelling "Bird" and they went-a-runnin!

My babe! Such a HOTTIE!

Looking for more birds.

Ok, I really don't like this picture cause of me.

We hadn't gotten ready in days, no make up, and I am laughing SO hard. But look around me... who wouldn't be laughing this hard?

We had such an awesome time. The camp site was perfect, and we cannot wait to get back!
And there you have it, my camping photos.

No comments: