Our Little Monkey!

Our Little Monkey!
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Our Sweet Pea!!

Our Sweet Pea!!
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

5 YEARS AGO TODAY!!

Today is Russ and My 5th year... Whatever.. Anniversary or what not! (Kind of awkward to call it an "Anniversary", but its from when we started dating)
I seriously cannot believe its been 5 years!! That's crazy!!!

5 years ago today, he called me for the first time, and said... "Hey!! come on over!" (we had talked before, but I had never gone to his house to "hang out" with him)
I got off the phone and my mom said... Who was that. I quickly replied... "This boy named Russell Snyder... who I think is SOOOO Cute!" I headed out the door immediately, and drove down to his house.
From the minute I walked in the door, we just knew we were never going to be apart.
He ASKED me to prom about 5 minutes after I walked in... Of course you cannot just ASK a girl to go to prom with you, so I said "You cannot just ASK like that, you need to do something fun!" We had a lot of fun the first day, and it never had one of those "awkward moments" like a first date.
*He asked me to prom the following morning with a basket of candy and little pieces of paper cut up saying "Will- you-go-to-prom-with-me?" Very cute! I responded with a VERY BIG "YES" on the old '77. And filled the truck with candy bars.
So I NEED to say... Russ, I have LOVED EVERY minute!!
I still miss you when we are apart, even though I know I will see you hours later!
You have been an AMAZING boy friend, the love of my life, and most of all the BEST FRIEND I have EVER had!
I love you babe!!
Happy 5th year... WHATEVER!!

No comments: