Our Little Monkey!

Our Little Monkey!
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Our Sweet Pea!!

Our Sweet Pea!!
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

SOMETHING NEW- ROAD TRIP- GETTING LOST- LOTS OF LAUGHS

Yes, that’s right, this weekend we went on a road trip down south.
Details will be limited considering I do have a lot to do, but all that needs to be said was that it was SO much fun. We had a WONDERFUL time! I love Russ so much, and love every minute I get to spend with him! No pictures were taken... sorry, we aren't picture folks.
In remembering, I must share a funny experience.
While on our trip we got a "little lost". Ok it was a lot lost... We drove around the airport for heaven sakes. I don't understand why freeways are labeled so bad! It never said, turn right for the main road (although I did say... "HEY TURN OFF HERE!") For some reason whenever Russ and I drive places, we always get lost. I have decided its better just to shut my mouth and see HOW lost he can get us. We always get a kick out of how far out of your way you can go, just by missing one turn off. Of course we laughed the entire time. We did end up finding our way off the freeway, and out of the airport. Great times to say the least.
More to come... I promise!
This blogging thing is new to me, so I hope I can keep things updated!

No comments: