Our Little Monkey!

Our Little Monkey!
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Our Sweet Pea!!

Our Sweet Pea!!
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 31, 2008

HOLY SNOW FLAKES!!



I think I am offically over winter! I was SO happy that Spring was here, and then I wake up Sunday morning to THIS!Where the heck did it come from? I thought it was supposed to RAIN in the spring?
Ok-ok, I have lived in Utah long enough to know Utah weather is NEVER what its supposed to be. We get snow in the Summer, and hot days in the Winter. I was still a little shocked to wake up to this much though!

Lastnight while drivin home from Russ's, the snow was coming down in flakes bigger then I have EVER seen. (and I am not kidding I have lived here for 22 years and they were HUGE!)

I had to take more pictures of it. These do not do them justice, but I am tellin you, they were VERY big! It was cool.

Anyway, those are my feelings about that.... So, lets pray this cold GOES AWAY!! Driving this morning was a NIGHTMARE, and I am ready for a TAN!

1 comment:

Shanicherie said...

I'm making my blog private, so if you want to, send me your email address to shanicherie@gmail.com.