Our Little Monkey!

Our Little Monkey!
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Our Sweet Pea!!

Our Sweet Pea!!
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 24, 2008

SPRING HAS SPRUNG-EASTER

Well I don't have anything clever to say today... Sorry! But a lot has happend in the past few weeks, so here goes.

March 20th was the offical 1st day of spring, and I am SO happy about it!
We had a very long-cold winter, I am glad the sun has finally come back!
More fun in the sun, here I come! I must say, I got a pretty killer tan this weekend too!! Very exciting!
I hope everyone had a very Happy Easter! I know I sure did.
I always LOVE getting the chance to spend time with family! We all talked for hours, and I LOVE THAT!! I have one of the best familes in the world! I love them all very much! Even when we are not all there, I know we still love eachother!
Thats all for today. I've had major Blogger lag lately, so hopefully I'll pick up the pace again!

No comments: