Our Little Monkey!

Our Little Monkey!
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Our Sweet Pea!!

Our Sweet Pea!!
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

"I BET YOU DINNER THAT'S NOT TRUE!!!"

Last night Russ and I were out working and having a good time, when he started being a sarcastic dork.
I told him that he had the BIGGEST heart EVER... Cause he was being such a smart alec. He said "whatever" (like I didn't know what I was talking about). So I said... You have a HUGE hand which means you have a HUGE heart. And your BRAIN... How does it fit in your head?? Both your hands are GI-NORMOUS! He looked at me and with out even thinking goes... That’s not true. (HA- I know this is true) So I said... OH REALLY? I bet from the bottom of your palm, to your crease on your elbow, is the same length as your foot.
He got so excited and said "I bet you dinner that's not true!!!"
I shook his hand and said “DEAL!”
He quickly grabbed his measuring tape, measured his foot, and goes "10 and a 1/2 Inches.... Well.... I guess you could be right." He was VERY hesitant to even measure his arm cause he knew he was wrong. Measured his arm, and looked up completely stunned that I was right.
Let it be known... I was actually smarter them him on something!!
After he figured that out, he goes... so is it true that your hand is as big as your face... I am not that stupid to fall for that anymore... so I just said yes.
There are SERIOUSLY so many things on our bodies that do that. I want to investigate to see what other ones are out there, cause they are seriously fascinating!
I know from finger tip to finger tip is how tall you are... I will find out more and inform you.
Lesson learned, ladies... if you want a free meal or really anything on your man, just use your basic knowledge and you will be granted your wish!

No comments: