Our Little Monkey!

Our Little Monkey!
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Our Sweet Pea!!

Our Sweet Pea!!
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

BLOGGIN FUN AND FRUSTRATIONS

So today, my good friend Lacee and I have been getting to know "Blogger" a little better.
I must say, it has be a RIOT trying to figure this stuff out.
She'll write... DON'T LOOK AT MY BLOG, and of course I cannot help but look!
She is so much better at this then I am, and her blog looks so cute!! She's pro!
I think she is getting a little flustered with it all though. Hopefully she'll figure it out.
I keep changing mine, and don't like how it turns out.
So if anyone is opposed to the look, now is the time to speak up.
I am probably going to keep it this way, but I really do like it!
Anywho, I am sure I'll think of more to write later... We'll see.

No comments: