Our Little Monkey!

Our Little Monkey!
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Our Sweet Pea!!

Our Sweet Pea!!
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

11 DAYS TILL CHRISTMAS!!!

But who's counting? :)

**********************************
I'm praying that one of my BEST FRIENDS has her baby tonight/tomorrow!!
I can tell she is VERY ANXIOUS for his arrival!
Maybe if I blog about it,
her baby boy will feel the love and join us in this CRAZY world?

Did it work?? :)
Cannot WAIT to see pics of baby T!!
And am DYING to meet the little guy!
Soon enough we will get together!!
I KNOW him and Addi will be BEST BUDS!!
**********************************
As for tonight, I am playin with my family!
We had a fun dinner with family,
Walked through a NASTY (not an understatement) flooded house,
Went and got SUB... ZERO... with family & friends,
Bathed the babe... the dog...and then the husband.
And now we are catching up on shows!

I love FAMILY TIME!!

I had a quick break to blog.
(Russ is helping my Dad and Addi is asleep- for the time being)
So I wanted to post the CUTEST pictures!
Well, honestly,
when are her pictures NOT the cutest?
This hat is SO FREAKING CUTE ON HER!!

Such a PRETTY LITTLE LADY!

Can I tell you how hard it is deciding what pictures to post?
It's getting harder and harder every day!
Its hard for me to delete a blurry picture of her!
If it wasn't SERIOUS over kill,
I'd post EVERY picture I take of this BEAUTY!

Peace out!
See YOU here tomorrow!

2 comments:

Sandi and Curtis said...

Look at those big blue eyes! She is so adorable! We miss you here!

Karin said...

You are so cute. I feel honored to have made your blog. I hope that was just the extra little push that T needed to decide to come.

I cannot get over Addi's huge eyes, smiles, and dimples. She is just the sweetest thing.