Our Little Monkey!

Our Little Monkey!
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Our Sweet Pea!!

Our Sweet Pea!!
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 19, 2010

6 DAYS TILL CHRISTMAS!!!

(Our BEAUTIFUL little lady!!)

*For those who stopped by earlier*
**This is ALL Added stuff**

Something I forgot to mention yesterday was that,
a YEAR ago,
our little Addi looked like THIS!
This was taken 12.18.2009

(And now look at her!)

What an amazing day that was.
Seeing her for the FIRST time!
Knowing that she REALLY existed,
trying to imagine how the rest of our lives would play out!
Watching her move everywhere and OH how she kicked & punched!
Seeing her TINY hands and feet!
And the best part,
seeing her little heart beating!

Oh the joy!!
(and WHAT a JOY she has been!!)

Anywho,
I have SO many pictures that I LOVE.
I'm having a hard time narrowing them down.

She wore the CUTEST dress to Church today!
Getting so big!

She's just TOO SWEET!!

And TOO FREAKIN CUTE!!

She has LOVED having her cousins here.
(As you can see, she ADORES them!)

Seriously, this girl wants to RUN and play with them.
If she is in the same room as them,
and they are playing, she will push away from me,
as if to say LET ME DOWN, I WANT TO PLAY!
Its too cute!

She laughs when they laugh,
talks when they talk,
and wants to be one of the boys.
I'm pretty sure they love her back!

I think those are good for today!! :)

3 comments:

The Springers said...

Pretty girl! I just love her smile:)

Karin said...

That first picture is darling, love it. She is too cute for words. I am working on uploading pictures now but it is taking forever. I'm sorry I haven't called... I promise I will. I'm home now and things are going great!

Karin said...

PS. Jen's boys and Addy look so much alike. I love the cousins together.