Our Little Monkey!

Our Little Monkey!
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Our Sweet Pea!!

Our Sweet Pea!!
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 2, 2010

23 DAYS TILL CHRISTMAS!!!

HA HA HA
GOTTA LOVE THE DOUBLE CHIN!!
And yes, those CHEEKS are SO YUMMY!!

Can I tell you how CRAZY it is, that its already December?
Where did this year go?
But what an AMAZING year it HAS been!!

For today I will post this fun picture!
**I'm wanting to get a picture like this every day
of fun things Addi likes to do**

When I was pregnant with Addi,
I played her my favorite piano songs, daily.
She reacted to them every time!
I knew that she would love the piano,
and I was SO right!
If she is fussy, mad, screaming...
play the piano and she stops instantly!

I sure hope that she enjoys playing the piano someday.
My dad always plays the piano (an AMAZING player)
and it brings back SO many fond memories.
I never stuck to it (a huge regret I have now).

I would LOVE to have a piano in our future home.
It would play music all day....
I guess that's what my iPod is for... for now :)

GOODNIGHT EVERYBODY!!
See you here tomorrow!

No comments: