Our Little Monkey!

Our Little Monkey!
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Our Sweet Pea!!

Our Sweet Pea!!
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 18, 2010

ONE WEEK TILL CHRISTMAS!!!


In the nick of time...

Today has been a FABULOUS day!
Addi & I went shopping with "G" this morning!
We sure had a good time!!
(When is shopping with G not TOTALLY fun?)
LOVE YOU G!!!

BYU CONQUERED UTEP!
Great game!

Then we headed to a family dinner!
Very good, as usual, and lots of fun!!

But the best part of the day?
Surprising this guy at work!
WE LOVE DADDY!!
And boy oh boy was he SO HAPPY!!
We went out for (Russ') lunch and dessert (for me) :)

(We felt stupid using the flash...)

We miss him when he is at work.
And since we were SO close to him,
I knew it was the PERFECT idea.
And was it ever!

I love watching my man work!
I loved walking to and from the parts department!
And I love watching Addi get SO excited every time she would see him.
She was SQUEALING so loud it echoed in the shop.
So cute!!

We sure love you babe!!

And we were sad to leave!
(Yes, Addi cried almost the whole way home)

No comments: