Our Little Monkey!

Our Little Monkey!
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Our Sweet Pea!!

Our Sweet Pea!!
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 9, 2010

16 DAYS TILL CHRISTMAS!!!

We had a fun day today!

After one of Addi's naps,
I let her play in her crib for a bit.

This is what I saw
I was laughing so hard and HAD to take a picture.
Isn't she the CUTEST?

She was LOVIN IT!!

Also today,
Addi wore the most DARLING outfit!
Her "G" got it for her.
("G" is what all the grand-kiddos call my mom)
Man did she look CUTE in it!!
HAPPY BABY!!

SUCH A SWEETHEART!

OH, I COULD JUST EAT HER UP!!

We sure do LOVE our Addi!!
I cannot believe how fast she is growing up!!
I watched the video of the day Addi was born today
(for the 1st time...the camera was dead)
and I wanted to cry!
She's growing up too fast!

It really is a bitter sweet thing.
SWEET cause its fun getting to know her fun personality,
and watching her grow daily.
BITTER cause that just means she wont be a baby for long!

P.S.
(Thanks A for the FUN playtime)
{You sure are an AMAZING friend!!}
Yes, YOU know who you are!! :)

No comments: