Our Little Monkey!

Our Little Monkey!
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Our Sweet Pea!!

Our Sweet Pea!!
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, December 3, 2010

22 DAYS TILL CHRISTMAS!!!

I have too many cute pictures from today AND yesterday...
Maybe I'll save some for tomorrow...
But what happens if I get a ton of cute ones tomorrow...
Oh grief, what to do?

Have you seen our 4 month old TODDLER?
She is getting SO big!!
It really makes me SAD!!
She needs to stay little for a bit longer!!

Sometimes Addi and I like to hang out in our robes!!
I think we were in them until almost noon today!!
We sure do love to hang out... and sleep in!!

And what fun thing did Addi do today that she LOVES to do?
Played in her SAUCER!!
She LOVES this thing!!
And its nice when I need to put her down for a few minutes. :)
ADDI AND HER AMA-ZIN EYES!!
I stare into them ALL day...
Can't get enough!!

I'll save the last picture for tomorrow...
Then you'll HAVE to come back tomorrow to see how CUTE it is!!

No comments: