Our Little Monkey!

Our Little Monkey!
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Our Sweet Pea!!

Our Sweet Pea!!
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 12, 2010

13 DAYS TILL CHRISTMAS!!!

Happy Sunday!
Since it is Sunday,
I wanted to post this Christmas quote.
I loved it, and wanted to share!
**********************************
President David O. McKay (1873–1970) declared:
“True happiness comes only by making others happy—the practical application of the Savior’s doctrine of losing one’s life to gain it. In short, the Christmas spirit is the Christ spirit, that makes our hearts glow in brotherly love and friendship and prompts us to kind deeds of service."
**********************************
I hope this Christmas season,
we are going above and beyond to give service to others!
There are so many people out there that need simple service.
From a smile, a hug, a friendly chat
to being involved in a giving tree!
(and obviously SO much more!!)

I hope we never miss the chance to serve someone in need!

I hope you all know how much we love you!!
(If anyone is out there)
And that you are having a WONDERFUL Christmas Season!

**Don't you LOVE this flower? I sure do!**
It makes me long for Hawaii...

1 comment:

Karin said...

I love that quote- it is so true!!

Let's go to Hawaii together?!