Our Little Monkey!

Our Little Monkey!
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Our Sweet Pea!!

Our Sweet Pea!!
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

IS THE ANTICIPATION KILLING YOU YET??

Is it?

Ha ha!
Well, we are SO happy to announce....

Ok... I can't do it!
We are not pregnant.

I laughed so hard when the first text I got this morning was
"LIFE CHANGING?"
from my MOTHER IN LAW!
She thought I was announcing that we were having a BABY!

Seriously family & close friends,
do you HONESTLY think I would tell you
we were having another baby on our BLOG?
No, no , no!
We would be MUCH more clever then that. :)
Remember last year?
Much more clever.

The reason my gift is "Life Changing"
is because I have had serious issues with something,
my whole life,
And its FINALLY being taken care of.

No, its not my nose either!
Wow, I'm good at this!

The reason I am stumbling
is because even though its gone/going away
its embarrassing to talk about.
Its rather hard to admit to.

So without further ado
See if you can tell...

Before...

After...

Not sure, have a look again.

Before...

After...

Can you tell?
Well, THIS IS GONE

(No, not my lips... LOL)
Thanks to LASER HAIR REMOVAL!!

It is SO nice not to have to worry about it now!

It got A LOT worse while I was pregnant.
I have always been ashamed over how HAIRY I am.
I have been made fun of for it.
Innocent kids have pointed it out.
My little brother thought my baby was
going to come out with a beard...
Granted, Russ is hairy too,
but combine us, and yeah,
I was a little worried.

And so,
when I was asked what I wanted for Christmas,
I thought LONG and HARD.
This was the ONLY thing that I could think of that I NEEDED!
And I LOVE IT!

I Highly recommend it if you are considering it!
Only hurt for a SPLIT second.

This is what it looked like 5 minutes after!
No bad at all!!
And it didn't hurt after I left the office!!
(They say it feels like a sunburn, not for me)

I have 5 more treatments,
so I am praying when all is said and done its GONE!
So there you have it.

Lets end on a better note then my face shall we?

She's such a DOLL!
And becoming a DADDY'S girl BIG TIME!

Ok one more, cause
I PAINTED HER NAILS FOR THE FIRST TIME TODAY!!
And you must see!!

It was a MESS, and they look terrible.
But its so fun to notice how she holds her hands now!
I never did before,
and she is VERY LADY LIKE!

Good night!!

No comments: