Our Little Monkey!

Our Little Monkey!
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Our Sweet Pea!!

Our Sweet Pea!!
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 26, 2010

THE DAY AFTER CHRISTMAS...

Today we are resting in bed.
Addi's snoring away next to me...
Such a CUTIE!
(At this very moment-and No, I did not place that Hippo there. She did)

Our Christmas was ABSOLUTELY PERFECT!!
Having a baby, made this Christmas the BEST so far!
Addi was SO fun!
She really loved EVERY minute of it!
Even though she was sick!

I figured the best way to show you HOW much fun we had
was to post pictures.

Let me apologize now,
I am going to have to post 3 days worth in this one blog.
(I guess that's what happens when you are sick)

So lets get started!
(Oh boy...narrowing these down is getting TOUGH!)

In Order...

*CHRISTMAS EVE*

*Part 1- Heading up to the Rinaldi Home*
(Addi's Great Grandparents)
Sleeping on the truck ride up!

Waking up, and WHAM- She's a HAPPY BABY! :)

Getting our Christmas Jammies!
(Addi had fallen asleep)

HA HA HA!! I had to post this picture babe!
Too funny!

*Part 2- Heading up to the Coury Home*
(Addi's Great Aunt & Uncle)

Loving the Drive up!!

I LOVE her smile!!

*Part 3- Home, getting ready for bed*
(So SANTA COULD COME!)

Tired girl in her OTHER Christmas Jammies!

Such a SWEETHEART!

**CHRISTMAS DAY**

*Part 1- Beasley Home*
Sleeping HARD!
And Oh SO PRECIOUS!

Yes, We had to wake HER up Christmas morning! :)
(That is what she did when she walked out and I yelled "MERRY CHRISTMAS!!"

Such a tired girl!

Waiting to open gifts!
(LOL In the back ground you can see MOST of the gang, minus Josh, he was next to Russ)
{Even my DAD was able to make it, Thank YOU SKYPE!}

Addi's FAVORITE part?
Of COURSE the WRAPPING PAPER!!

She sure did LOVE opening gifts though!

*Part 2- Snyder Home*
Getting ready to open her gifts again!

She's TOO cute!!

Rockin' out my NEW scarf!

And then she got this ADORABLE Dress!!
Isn't she to DIE FOR?
I FREAKING LOVE IT!!

Thank you Grandma!
She's ONE PRETTY GIRL in it!!

Sitting at the table, playing with Grandma!!

*Part 3- Rinaldi Home*
Russ & Josh... bein TOO cool!
(LOL and WHO KNOWS what Carter is doing to Russ' head. :)

I HAD to post this picture too!!
Emma is too cute!!
She was SO excited to show me her NEW skirt!

I LOVE this picture!
SO Precious!!
This little girl LOVES and ADORES her DADDY!!
And her daddy LOVES her with ALL his HEART!!

Our BEAUTIFUL little girl!

Ha ha ha!!
I set her on her tummy,
so she decided to LICK THE FLOOR!

Such a BIG GIRL!!

Momma & Addi!!
OH I LOVE THIS GIRL!!

*Part 4- Back to the Snyder Home*
(Sorry, no pics- though it would have been fun to have some)


We LOVED EVERY MINUTE we got to spend with FAMILY!
We are SO blessed to have AMAZING families!!
And of course, We got TONS of great loot!!

We ended the night playing cards and eating MORE good food...
I'm for sure going on a DIET after this weekend!!

There are a few other people I wanted to put in this post,
but as you can see,
there are too many pics already.
So I may post more tomorrow,
We'll see.

But we hope ALL of you had an AMAZING Christmas
like we did!!
We sure do love you ALL!!

No comments: