Our Little Monkey!

Our Little Monkey!
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Our Sweet Pea!!

Our Sweet Pea!!
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 16, 2010

9 DAYS TILL CHRISTMAS!!!

I had another WAY fun family night!
We played the game Curses.
Ever heard of it?
I highly recommend it!!
We (I for sure) were laughing so hard!!
I may have lost a few inches off my sides.

Anyway, WAY FUN!

Before that, however,
I was watching
A Charlie Brown Christmas
with my Adds, nephews, mom and sister.
(As I'm sure a lot of you)
And THIS is my FAVORITE part!
Linus says it BEST!

It warmed my heart!
And I had to post it!

Anywho, that's my Christmas love for today!
Now to post some ALWAYS ADORABLE PICS!

Thinking....Thinking.... :)

THIS... is MY bink!

And of course!
The EVER so contagious smile/laugh!

OHHHH I ADORE this girl!!

1 comment:

Karin said...

Curses is hilarious!

I want to squeeze those ginormous cheeks of hers!!