Our Little Monkey!

Our Little Monkey!
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Our Sweet Pea!!

Our Sweet Pea!!
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 23, 2010

2 DAYS TILL CHRISTMAS!!!


(Santa's Little Helper!)

Today was a SUPER fun day!
We did A LOT of stuff!
Some I will talk about later!
But since its late.... as usual.
I HAD to post one of the BEST parts of the day!!

We took Addi to see THIS GUY!!
SANTA!!

She LOVED him!!

After waiting for almost an hour and 10 minutes
she had, HAD it!
We almost left!
But as soon as I put her on his lap,
she stopped and just admired him.

When I went to pick her up,
she reached BACK for him!
I've got a feeling Addi's going to LOVE Santa! :)
(Our BEAUTIFUL little GIRL!)

Another interesting thing we learned today...
"Santa's" Grandmothers name, was Addi.

I was yelling her name to get her to look at me
(for these pictures)
and when I bent down to pick her up,
with the sweetest face,
and said with such love
Santa said...
"Addi, That was my Grandmothers name..."
I litterally think I saw his life with his Grandma FLASH before his eyes.
Like she had raised him...
It was very sweet.
I think it was ADDI that made SANTA's day.
(She was TUCKERED out after seeing Santa)
By the way, this was by far the CUTEST Santa....
Just sayin.

No comments: