Our Little Monkey!

Our Little Monkey!
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Our Sweet Pea!!

Our Sweet Pea!!
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

4 DAYS TILL CHRISTMAS!!!


Wow, this week is FLYING BY!
(In fact, this WHOLE year has)
I didn't take any pictures today...
SHOCKER I know!
But I took so many cute ones the other day,
that I can post a few more!
I loved SO many of these pictures!
I love how SWEET and GENTLE she is!

(I took these pictures at the church with my phone, hence the poor quality)
Addi loves to play in the mirror!
When she sees a mirror I always ask her,
"Do you want to play with the CUTE girl in the mirror?"

She LOVES to yell at "her",
and they always make "each other" laugh! :)
(Can I tell you how much I LOVE the picture above?)

And guess who is 6 months old today?!?
DUKE!!
He weighs a little over 75 Pounds!
Sprawled out-From the tip of his nose to the end of his tail,
he's easily 6 feet tall....
He's crazy, but fun!
And super smart!

I can't believe he looked like this 6 months ago!!
(those are MY hands)

Addi LOVES SCREAMING and LAUGHING at him!
(She REALLY was in this picture)

Oh, and he LOVES the snow!
I need to take some pictures of him playing in it!
Definitely a SNOW DOG!!

And there you have it!!

Only a few more days of DAILY posts!
I doubt I will continue doing this everyday.
But it HAS been fun!
I'm just afraid people will get sick of me posting pictures EVERYDAY!
I never have MUCH to say,
but I'm sure I'll keep taking tons of pictures a day.

I don't know,
We'll see...
What would YOU like me to do?

1 comment:

Janie said...

I think that you should keep posting pictures every single day!!! I love your posts!!