Our Little Monkey!

Our Little Monkey!
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Our Sweet Pea!!

Our Sweet Pea!!
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 4, 2010

21 DAYS TILL CHRISTMAS!!!

Last night we went to our ward Christmas party.
You can't go to a Christmas party without looking festive!
So...Addi went like this!!
Is this not THE CUTEST picture?
It was too cute to post last night.
It needed its own post.
We have ONE GORGEOUS girl!!

A few moments later
(following that picture)
I was trying to get another cute picture,
and I had another PERFECT shot.
She was leaning forward,
sitting on her own.
Of course the camera took too long,
so I got this picture!
I LOVE IT!! :)
And check out the ADORABLE BABY LEGS!!
(Want a pair? Go here!!)
{Or order the CUTEST headbands here!!}

See you here TOMORROW!!
**I'm really feelin good about these daily posts!**

No comments: