Our Little Monkey!

Our Little Monkey!
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Our Sweet Pea!!

Our Sweet Pea!!
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, December 27, 2010

I CAN'T THINK OF ANYTHING CLEVER...

That's as clever as I get!! :)
Ha ha!

Today has been another lazy/getting the room cleaned day.
It has taken me ALL day to do 2 loads of laundry...
Every nap I TRIED to put Addi down for,
was a failed attempt.
She'd sleep for 10 minutes
wake up
catch my eye
SMILE BIG
(sometimes accompanied by a giggle)
and SIT UP!
As to say,
"Fat chance mom, I'm not sleepin!"

Of course after a 10 minute nap
she had ALL the energy in the WORLD to play again!
It was great fun!

I'm not even close to 100%.
I have an earache in BOTH ears at the moment...
But I WONT let that get me down!
No I wont!

I have CUTE pictures to post,
So I am going to ENJOY them!!

Last night, Addi was LOVING playing with her toys.
I took pictures but didn't want to over do yesterday.
So here are a few.

Surrounded by FUN!

And LOVING IT!

Playin on the floor!!
Such a big girl!!

Then before bath time,
we were playing in the covers...

*********************************************************
And today...
We had lots of fun!
As you can see she was FULL OF ENERGY!

HAPPY GIRL!!

Trying SO HARD to be SERIOUS!
HA HA HA!!
I love this face!
She pulls it ALL the time!

Such a sweetie!

Getting ready for the bath!
But would rather be PLAYING!

How can I ever be upset with her?

How could you ever say NO to a cutie like this?

This girl is going to be
T.R.O.U.B.L.E!!

I am REALLY hoping to wake up CLOSE to 100% tomorrow.
I'd LIKE to get out and actually DO something!
But, We'll see!

Until then!