Our Little Monkey!

Our Little Monkey!
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Our Sweet Pea!!

Our Sweet Pea!!
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

3 DAYS TILL CHRISTMAS!!!

This Christmas Season,
I have learned 2 NEW Christmas songs!
Apparently they have been around for a while...
but I'd never heard them until NOW!
I sure think they are fun!
And super cute!

(These are the best videos I could find of them)
They are more for listening then watching...


I Want a Hippopotamus For Christmas...


Box of Rocks...

On completely different topic! :)
Today I was going to try to put a little pony tail on the top of Addi's head.
(She's got enough long hair)
But as I was doing it,
Russ recommended that I do THIS instead...
I LOVE IT!!

She is SUCH A CUTIE PIE!!

AS PRETTY AS EVER!!

1 comment:

Matt, Karin, Sienna, Sadie & Tanner said...

I love her hair- but you can get a pony in it... I did with Sienna when she had next to nothing.

Also, how have you never heard I Want a Hippo...?