Our Little Monkey!

Our Little Monkey!
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Our Sweet Pea!!

Our Sweet Pea!!
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

NO WORRIES, I'M NOT KATE GOSSELIN!!

BIG NEWS!!!
Addi pooped in the toilet today!!
(I hate the word poop, but its the only way to explain!)
Indeed, my 5 month old did!!

How?

Of course that was the first question my mom asked too.

Well, she was eating
started to push,
so I ran her to the toilet.
As simple as that!
(Or as I would have made up for Russ,
She got up, walked to the bathroom and pooped!)
HA HA!!

I yelled for Russ,
(cause he HAD to witness it)
He came in and asked what the HECK I was doing...
LOL

We ALMOST took a picture of her ON the toilet,
but couldn't find the camera.
BUMMER!
Cause it was actually pretty cute!! :)

I WOULD NOT, I repeat WOULD NOT
have taken pictures OF her first poop.
No worries, I'm no Kate Gosselin.
That's just GROSS!!

It was easier then wiping it up!
But I've got a feeling
it will be a while before she ACTUALLY does it on her OWN!

Anyway,
that was the excitement of the day!

And here are A FEW cute pictures we have today!
(Randoms from the week)

Playing on Grandma & Grandpa's bed.
Waiting to get dressed.
(Christmas Day)

Playin with Momma lastnight!

And this ADORABLE picture I took tonight!
Cuddling with Dad before going to bed.
So SWEET!!

OH!!
And before I forget to post AGAIN!
Let me show you my FAVORITE Christmas present!!

Russ SURPRISED me with this AMAZING gift!!
We weren't SUPPOSED to do anything
but of course being the STUD that he is,
HE went and put this together for ME!
I LOVE IT!!!
Isn't my husband the cutest ever??

I got one other LIFE Changing gift,
but I'll have to show/explain that one later. :)

2 comments:

Mandy Snyder said...

Congrats on the first poopy in the toilet. May it be only the first of a lifetime to come! ha ha. My blog is open to all again so drop on by. The suspense about your other life changing gift is killing me. Don't leave your loyal readers hanging!

Karin said...

You're hilarious! I cannot believe you'd put her on the toilet. Sienna was potty trained at 13 months though... (as far as #2 is concerned anyway).